R IMG_5561_4 letter L letter A X

Monday, June 7, 2010

2nd day in the sun... Not burnt yet.

I am excited about joining this community and bringing it to my students lives. The few exposures to technology my students get are through the classroom and I want to make it as rewarding, interactive and fun as I can for them and their parents

When commenting on social media site I tend to be one of those short answer type of people. I can see how leaving something more thoughtful or incisive wouls be much more beneficial to the PLN.

Tales of a Fifth Grade Teacher
Fabulous 4th Grade Teacher
Live Laugh & Learn
Jello's 11 Tools
Writing with Mr. Fernandez
Are the blogs I would like to keep an eye on for now I am sure the list will grow!

5 comments:

  1. You know the old saying...short, sweet, and to the point...works for the 21st century communication tools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean. I also feel that I visit so many blogs and learn so much from them but contribute very little myself. It is like I'm always trying to figure out the best way to present the material...

    Look for the database of web tools I'm working on for this fall. I think it will be helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also am short in my comments, sometimes it is hard to put my thoughts in writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i completely agree with you! This technology needs to be meaningful and as interactive as possible! Our students are definately lucky to have this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello-short and to the point:) I'm on Tool #2, just learning to make comments. Your site is really 'cool'-

    ReplyDelete