R IMG_5561_4 letter L letter A X

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tool 6 Wild about wikis

I can see using wikis as both a home school communication and as a classroom tool. I already joined PBworks and started setting up a clasroom page. Daily assignments and projects can be posted as well as important dates that families need to be aware of. I am working on a classroom projest that will require the students to write, create and upload a weekly log. The wiki can be the place they go to share ideas of what they want to see on that weeks video.

While I was looking at some different wikis I found one where the teacher was out sick and she used her wiki to check on her students. It was really sweet.
Then there was another that was a great resource for lots of online tools.
New Tools Workshop
Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment